Friday, July 28, 2017

A Gift For You

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

Today I am featuring the awesome Mailbox Gift Card Holder Die!
Isn't the mailbox just too sweet?  So many fun possibilities!!

You can put a giftcard inside like I did...
Or you could even put a little note!

I also used the You've Got Mail stamp set for my 'A Gift For You' sentiment!

I used pattern paper from the Fields Of Joy Collection to create this card!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Be sure to check back for more amazing inspiration!

Have a lovely weekend!! 

3 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra, this mailbox gift card idea is great to tuck in something special. Thanks for sharing this idea. I did click on your link to this die but it just took me to the D2BA website. Couldn't find the die anywhere. Is it no longer available?

~ Kendra ~ said...

I updated the link, not sure what happened there, so sorry.

https://www.dare2bartzy.com/pages/d2ba_standard_cataglog_detail1/D35_MailboxPkg.png?previous_url_id=0

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! LOVE the FUN Pattern Papers! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations