Tuesday, September 12, 2017

YNS September DT Dare

Hello Stamping Friends!

It's DT Dare day at Your Next Stamp!!

DT Dare is....
Get Inky

With the dare in mind I decided to use a few of my blue inks to create a background behind my sweet painting chick and easel!!

I used the Paint Swooshes and Splatters stamp set to create the background:
I then stamped the 'To a brilliant, creative, smart, generous, funny and attractive chick!' sentiment from the new Hobby Chicks stamp set!!

I stamped my chick image and easel from the Hobby Chicks stamp set, colored them with my Copics and then die cut them out using the coordinating Hobby Chicks Die Set!  As I wanted to use pop-dots behind them to make them stand up above my fun stamped background!!

What a fun card to give a creative friend!!!

I finished off the card by adding some Cosmic Crush Sparkly Gumdrops!!

Be sure to check out the other DT projects on the YNS Blog and leave a comment for your chance at winning a stamp set of your choice!!

Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Now, that is just ADORABLE! I love the background looking like paint splatters.... so fun!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Awesome card !! I love the splatter so much !