Thursday, December 7, 2017

YNS Challenge #79

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!
There is a fun sketch and colors to find inspiration from!!

-----------------

I found some inspiration in some of the colors and followed the sketch just changing it up slightly!!

I love how this non-traditional colored holiday card turned out:
 Isn't she beautiful?!  And so very bright and colorful!! 

I used the snowwoman from the Frosty Friends stamp set!  I colored her with my Copics and then die cut around her using the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set!

The sentiment 'Holiday Joy' is part of the Tweet Love Birds stamp set.  I inked it up with the Black Olive Ink and stamped on the die cut wavy banner from the Cool Tag Three Die Set!!
I added some sparkle to the cuffs of her mittens, brim of her hat and the ball on her hat!!

I finished up my card by adding some Gumdrops!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh how SWEET! She's adorable! I LOVE the non-traditional colors! I actually made some myself last weekend - I'll be posting them soon - they have this Color combo as well - I really like the added SPARKLE to your image - Have a great weekend!

Theresa