Tuesday, February 13, 2018

MCT Sneak Peek Day #1


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!

Welcome to Day #1 of Sneak Peeks for the 76th New Release from My Creative Time!!

-----

Today we are showcasing the NEW 
Never Let You Go 
stamp and die set!!

Such a super sweet and cute set!!

I decided to use Kraft Paper for the most part!  As I tend to use a lot of white for my bases and forget about the Kraft paper!

I am so glad I did, as I absolutely love how this card turned out:
I used the Scalloped Stitched Square Dies set for all of my layers!!  (I love this die set!!)   I started by die cutting the largest scallop in the set from a blueish cardstock!  I then used the next die size to die cut my Kraft layer, that I then decided to stamp the bunnies hugging multiple times with a tan ink to create my own background!  I then layered a small vellum die cut layer over! 

I used the smallest scallop in the set to die cut a piece from the blue cardstock again and finished with the smallest stitched square from Kraft paper and stamped my sweet 'Sending BIG HUGS your way!' sentiment from the new Never Let Go stamp set!!

I can't wait to share the entire set with you Friday!!  It's so cute!!

-----

***Sneak Peek giveaway!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! The set we are showcasing today, Miss Emma will announce the winner of that set tomorrow! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the more chances you have for winning! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner! For EXTRA entries, you can spread the word about this release on Facebook, tweet about it OR even instagram it! #mycreativetime! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE & let's start spreading the word!;)

-----

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT using this stamp and die set!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

24 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra Your card is Magnificent. I am Loving your Stamped Background as you created your own pattern paper it turned out Spectacular. Great creative way to showcase today's sneaky peek!! Love the colors and your vintage trims. You so did a Super Outstanding Job!! YOU ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Pretty!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Very pretty design and colors. I love the kraft paper
and how you stamped the bunnies as the BG.

Crafting Katie said...

What a sweet card! I love the background papers you created!

cm said...

Your hugging bunnies background, delivering a whole bunch of hugs, is absolutely heart-warming! I can see using this set to make friendship cards for my niece and nephew's Gr. 2 and kindergarten classmates; the kids would be tickled pink to receive them! As for this Aunty, smiles while creating guaranteed! Thank you for the inspiration!
~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

Ronnie said...

Very pretty card. I love layers, too!

JuliaP said...

Love your use of kraft cardstock and that you made your background. Great sentiment on the card!

Roxanna said...

I love your card, the colors are great together!

roxxscott@gmail.com

lindagk23 said...

Your card is so adorable! Love the stamped background on the Kraft color, so cute! Thanks for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

McStamper said...

Love your fabulous card. Great design and colors.

gildamc@hotmail.com

jean said...

very pretty card, like the colors!!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

Peachy Wessels said...

Very pretty card - love the scallop layers - Cute little bunnies and nice sweet sentiments too! peachywessels@gmail.com

Jeanie said...

I liked the way you used the stamp to make your own background. Love the card.

Sam B said...

Your bunny background is awesome; love anything done on kraft! TFS your sweet card; it's wonderful! samburnett@tisd.net

Sue D said...

So sweet--I like the layers and the stamped bunny background.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Windy said...

Great colors and stamped background!
gailliz11atgmaildotcom

quilt4fun2 said...

I love this card design idea making your background. So pretty with the lace, ribbon and pearls. Beautiful job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

shabbypinkhouse said...

Super cute! Love the background bunny stamp! tfs Hugs, Christine

Linda Hott said...

I love how you put the hugging bunnies as a stamped background with your sentiment! Make some lucky person feel the love! Such a pretty card! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Wonderful design. Love how you used those sweet bunnies in the background. Thank you for inspiring me today

resatwo at sbcglobal dot net

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the images on Kraft!! I'm glad you chose Kraft too!! vonmariedesign@gmail.com

Alexandra Madison said...

Lovely layers! I love the bunny background :)

aamadison@gmail.com

Scrapper69 said...

This looks Fantastic Kendra! I LOVE the Kraft & blue together and the hint of vellum so it doesn't cover up that awesome stamping... Great card!
Happy Valentine's Day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Thanks so much for a fun and creative post!

kirstyvittetoe123@gmail.com