Friday, February 9, 2018

YNS February Preview Day

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!
YAY!!

This time of the month is always so FUN and EXCITING!!

--------------------

Today I am featuring the adorable NEW
Spring Treats stamp set and coordinating Spring Treats Die Set!
The sentiment used is also from the new Spring Treats stamp set!

I also used the NEW Wave-tastic Circle Die!!  Which I paired up with the Circles with Stitching and Piercing Marks Die Set to create my shaker window!!

I absolutely LOVE how it turned out!!


Products Used:
Spring Treats


--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!

5 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Awwwww Kendra, how cute is this? Oh my goodness I love this set, simply adorable!

sansuey said...

Oh my! Those ric-rac-y lines and the colored beads! I am charmed by this card!

SherriC. said...

Just Adorable!!!

Linda T said...

Oh my how so sweet! Just love the circle shaker you made. Love the idea.

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh nooo.... I see another DIE I must add to my ever growing collection thanks to my enabling friend!!! LOL Super CUTE card! Love the sweet lamb and that Chevron Die!! EEK!!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations