Thursday, March 8, 2018

Birthday Shaker


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I absolutely LOVE the new Brooklyn Alphabet!!
 There are so many fun possibilities in this die set!  I couldn't put the set down!!

It's great for customizing cards as well as scrapbook/project life pages!!
Shake! Shake!!

I used the Many Happy Birthdays stamp set for my 'birthday' sentiment!  Which I stamped on a die cut banner from the Stitched Double Fishtail Label die set!  I also used the die set to cut a banner from a piece of blue pattern paper to place behind my sentiment!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's products here!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

You have NOOOO idea how much I enjoy seeing your shaker cards! :) This is soooo CUTE! Love it with that word die! It makes me smile! Have a wonderful day!

Theresa