Saturday, May 19, 2018

Beautiful Layout

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I absolutely LOVE the beautiful papers that D2BA has!  Each sheet is just so amazing!!

I was inspired to create a layout for my daughter's album using a bunch of D2BA paper!!

I started by choosing the main two pieces, a piece of Blooms paper for the top left and a piece of Doodles - Summer Pink for the bottom right!
One thing I really like about the paper, is that each sheet has a strip along the top of coordinating style and color to the paper series!  These strips are so fun to use!  I cut three different strips, which I used diagonally in the center.

I used the largest die from the Nesting Rectangle Fancy Frames to die cute a frame from Doodles - Slate and Doodles - Margarita Lime, which I then layered them on top of each other, cut them in half and added to each side of my photo!

At first I was going to stamp some lovely floral images from D2BA on the Doodles - Summer Pink paper, but decided that really wasn't the look I wanted.  I was having so much fun with all the lovely designer paper, that I decided to fussy cut flowers from the papers to add as embellishments!!

I first stamped the swirls from the Totally Tracy Dotted Swirls stamp set in the bottom right corner.  I then added my fussy cut flowers!!
 The flowers were fussy cut from the Fields of Blooms and Blooms designer paper!!

I also added a few flowers to the top left of my daughter's picture!!

As you can tell, I had a lot of fun with all the beautiful paper!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, how pretty! Beautiful layout and I love the beautiful wood title! Fab photo and details!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

What a beautiful smile to showcase on your layout. Perfect!