Friday, May 18, 2018

MCT 79th Edition Release


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


It's the 79th Release at My Creative Time!!
How exciting!!
It is one AMAZING release!!

We're celebrating MCT's 7th Birthday!!

You should have arrived her from Miss Katie's Blog, if not be sure to start at Miss Emma's Blog so you don't miss out on any of the lovely projects!!

----------

Today I am once again featuring the lovely new Flower Border Die!!

I absolutely LOVE this new die!!
I decided to create the border on the side of my card this time!

Isn't it fun?!

I also finished the inside of my card, other than the sentiment.
I thought it would be fun to add one of the flowers in the inside!!

Take a look at all the fun new products:

Flower Border Die

Circle Border Die

Cake Die

Baby Cake Die

Time to Celebrate

I absolutely LOVE this entire release!! 
I had so much fun creating with each one of these products!!

-----------


***FREEBIE***
Starting today, May 18, 2018 @ 8am PST we will be giving away this ADORABLE new "Baby Cake Die". This diet will be given to the FIRST 50 shoppers! If you are one of the 1st 50 shoppers it will automatically be added to your package at the time of packing/shipping. Once 50 shoppers come through, this die will be available for purchase.

So, if it's for sale in the store, you are not one of the 50. No exceptions will be made. This freebie is not part of the "bundle" and will be sold separately!

***BLOG HOP GIVEAWAY***
For our Blog Hop Giveaway, Emma is giving away a $25 Gift Card to the My Creative Time store
to ONE LUCKY winner!!  All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs!  You are NOT required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog, but the more you comment on, the MORE chances you have for winning!!  VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!!

***SALE ALERT***
ALSO, DON'T FORGET our SALE starts RIGHT NOW here!!! Use the code: MAY2018 to receive a discount off your entire purchase!!  
This sale applies to "IN-STOCK" items ONLY.
This sale will end on Friday, May 25, 2018 @midnight PST.

-----------

Your next stop in the hop is the talented Miss Laurie's Blog!!

Happy Hopping!!


Have a lovely day!
              

18 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Kendra, the flowers on the side look beautiful. So pretty.

Linda Hott said...

Very pretty card! adnilttoh@gmail.com

Joan Smith said...

Oh My Word What a Gorgeous Card!! Your colors are so beautiful and the flowers are so pretty and sweet...love how creative you were with the flower edge die gosh the look is Amazing and Fabulous. You so did a Super Outstanding Creative job!! YOU so ROCK!!

LaurieC said...

Kendra, this is so pretty!! I am absolutely in love with these new dies!! Great job!

red1979 said...

Great card! Beautiful flowers down the side!
Red1979@bellsouth.net

Becca Yahrling said...

Very cute! I love that die! I always try to do something on the inside of my cards (unless it's a thank you and I need to write a lot! lol).
rebyah1 @ gmail .com

My Creative Time said...

What a GORGEOUS card my friend!!! I LOVE how you used the die for the front & back! ALSO, thank you for your AMAZING sneaky peeks this entire week!!
BIG HUGS! :) xoxo

jean said...

very pretty card, like the colors!!! jeanmheming@aol.com

quilt4fun2 said...

Great choice of papers to make one beautiful card. I like how the twine and button dress it up just a little more. So pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Absolutely beautiful card! The flowers are so dainty and perfect for detailing the border/edge of the card! I love how this die is so versatile!
bizarrecreativity@gmail.com

Crafting Katie said...

So pretty! I love the colors!

Sue D said...

Pretty design and colors with this flower border die.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Mary Holshouser said...

Pretty colors.
The little flower inside
adds just the right touch.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Anonymous said...

So cute how you cut the flowers out into the card! Love that technique! Arebori0204@gmail.com

Vonmariedesign said...

Beautiful card!! I love the flower border die!! Vonmariedesign@gmail.com

cghundley said...

Gorgeous flower die
and your card is so
beautiful!
Carla from Utah

lindagk23 said...

What a beautiful card! Love how you used the die on the front and the back too! Very pretty! These new edge dies are awesome! Thanks so much for the inspiration this week! lindagk23ataoldotcom

Jen P said...

Beautiful card! Love how you used die on both sides of the card too!
crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com